Someone asked me why I didn't just go up and ask to take their picture. First, a woman, alone in Queens on the street... not doing it. I felt a bit out of my element. Second, I don't want a posed face, I want real.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Chicken Shit Street Photography
So, the other day I posted some images pretty much right out of my camera - I took them walking by people. I decided to zoom in today to see what I really had there and surprise... I had some real characters! I especially like the ones where the guys are looking right at me. I'm thinking I'm going to do more of this.
Someone asked me why I didn't just go up and ask to take their picture. First, a woman, alone in Queens on the street... not doing it. I felt a bit out of my element. Second, I don't want a posed face, I want real.
Someone asked me why I didn't just go up and ask to take their picture. First, a woman, alone in Queens on the street... not doing it. I felt a bit out of my element. Second, I don't want a posed face, I want real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment